Max Kade Center for German-American Studies
The Max Kade Center for German American Studies
- Collaborates with campus, community, national, and international partners to promote teaching and research exploring the migration of German-speaking Europeans to the United States in its global context.
- Curates significant collections of books, archives, and artwork related to German Americans and partners with KU Libraries to make these collections available to scholars.
- Provides opportunities for student engagement.
- Brings guest speakers & other programs to campus and the wider community.
- Performs community outreach in partnership with Douglas County's Watkins Museum of History.